Project Coordinator MOMI - ICRH Kenya
The International Centre for Reproductive Health (ICRH), based in Mombasa, is an International NGO involved in reproductive health research and programme implementation. ICRH is currently implement a project to address missed opportunities for mother and infant (MOMI). We invite applications for the following position;
• Degree in health related discipline.
• Masters degree added advantage
• 5 - 7 years plus experience in reproductive programs or service delivery
• Research exposure evidenced by publication
• Excellent knowledge, skills and attitude regarding reproductive health
• Experience in working with government officials
• Experience in qualitative research methodology
• Proficiency in computer packages
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
• Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
• Certified to work in Good Clinical Practices environment is an added advantage
Application letter and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 15th May 2013 addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application Project Coordinator – MOMI Study”